About K2 SpYne 110 Ski Boots (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. K2's SpYne 110 ski boots are the brand's most-popular design, boasting a 100mm last that's suited to skiers with average width and average-volume feet who like to explore the deep, steep runs. The SpYne 110 features an Intuition thermo-moldable liner and rivet-less PowerFuse construction for the perfect blend of customized fit, power and all-day comfort.
Specs about K2 SpYne 110 Ski Boots (For Men and Women)
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring,Alpine
- Binding compatibility: Alpine Touring,Alpine
- Forward lean: 12, 14 or 16 degrees
- Flex index: 110
- Shell: Polyurethane shell with 6060-T6 Extruded hardened aluminum alloy buckles
- Number of buckles: 4
- Removable liner: Heat-moldable
- Outsole: Dual-injected Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
- Height: 12"
- Last width: 100mm
- Weight (pair): 10 lb.
- Made in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.