About K2 SpYne 130 HV Ski Boots
Closeouts. K2's SpYne 130 HV ski boots indulge the expert freeride skier with wide feet, thanks to a 102mm last that's suited to skiers with higher-volume feet. The SpYne 130 offers the highest stiffness available to handle the biggest skis and achieve maximum speeds; the PrecisionFit Intuition thermo-moldable liner combines traditional and heat-moldable foams for superior response and customized fit.
Specs about K2 SpYne 130 HV Ski Boots
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine,Alpine Touring
- Binding compatibility: Alpine,Alpine Touring
- Forward lean: 12, 14 or 16 degrees
- Flex index: 130
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Number of buckles: 4
- Removable liner: Heat-moldable
- Outsole: Dual-injected Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
- Height: 11"
- Last width: 102mm
- Weight (pair): 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.