About K2 Spyre 100 HV Ski Boots (For Women)
Closeouts. Built with the little wide last that could, K2's Spyre 100 HV ski boots offer all-day comfort for wider feet on alpine slopes and touring adventures. The progressive, yet forgiving 100 flex rating is well-suited for intermediate and lightweight-expert skiers; the PrecisionFit Intuition liner and asymmetric tongue are both heat-moldable for superior response and a personalized fit.
Specs about K2 Spyre 100 HV Ski Boots (For Women)
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring,Alpine
- Binding compatibility: Alpine,Alpine Touring
- Forward lean: 12, 14 or 16 degrees
- Flex index: 100
- Shell: Polyurethane shell with 6060-T6 Extruded hardened aluminum alloy buckles
- Number of buckles: 4
- Removable liner: Heat-moldable
- Outsole: Dual-injected Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
- Height: 11"
- Last width: 102mm
- Weight (pair): 9 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.