About K2 Talkback 88 ECOre Alpine Skis (For Women)
Closeouts. Optimized for touring and backcountry explorations with a narrower waist for greater carving power, K2's Talkback 88 ECOre alpine skis power through snow of all conditions with their All-Terrain Rocker profile. The ECOre balsa and flax core with Carbon Web weave is light for an easy ascent, and the Skin Grommets plug makes it easier to get skins on and off in the snow.
Specs about K2 Talkback 88 ECOre Alpine Skis (For Women)
- Core material: ECOre balsa with flax
- Base material: Sintered
- Construction: Hybritech Sidewall, Carbon Web
- Profile: All Terrain Rocker with medium to low camber
- Tail: Notched
- Overall weight: 5 lb. 3 oz.
- Tip width: 128mm
- Waist width: 88mm
- Tail width: 113mm
- Turn radius: 13m
- Recommended use: Backside
- Made in China
- Gender Women
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Return information
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.