About Kaenon Rhino Sunglasses - Polarized
Closeouts. Action-packed days are no match for rough and tough Kaenon Rhino sunglasses; impact-resistant, high-resolution and polarized SR-91® lenses cut glare and slip-resistant Variflex nose pads hold on tight even when you're sweating bullets.
Specs about Kaenon Rhino Sunglasses - Polarized
- Lens material: SR-91
- Frame material: TR90 Grilamid® nylon
- Lens features: Polarized
- Extra lenses: None
- Base curvature: 8 Base
- Frame fit: Medium
- Lens coverage: Medium
- Light transmission: 12%
- UV blocking: 100% UVA,100% UVB
- Carry case: Hard
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Marsibum from Anchorage AK on Monday, May 21, 2012Love the shape and the tint
- Best Uses: Athletics, Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-Oriented, Modern, Stylish
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Polarization, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The Ken of Kent from Kent, WA on Friday, April 20, 2012These sunglasses have been great. Them seem to be of mutch higher quality then my Oakley's. They just feel durable and look good too.
Would have been a 5 star review, but I have a rather large head, and other reviews said the same thing, and they are JUST wide enough for comfortable wear. That being said, my Oakley's are no different, I just have a big head.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Athletics, Driving
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Good Polarization, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.