About Kamik Backwood Pac Boots - Insulated (For Toddlers)
Closeouts. Kamik's Backwood pac boots are so warm, you and your kid won't have to worry about ice-cold toes when he's out there having fun. It's all thanks to a heat-reflective liner and waterproof construction to keep out the elements, and the BOA® dial system provides a fuss-free fit.
Specs about Kamik Backwood Pac Boots - Insulated (For Toddlers)
- Comfort rating -40°F/-40°C
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof materials and construction
- Insulation: Removable insulated bootie
- Upper: Nylon and synthetic leather
- Lining: Textile
- Removable Liner: Multi-layer inner boot
- Outsole: Synthetic rubber
- Height: 7-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mm from nyc on Tuesday, December 27, 2016Still awaiting snow to try them outside but inside they fit well and keep her toes extra warm. The closing mech is great for kids to do by themselves but they need help to open and take the boots off.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.