Stay on and comfie
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Happy to be an Oma from New Hope, PA on Monday, October 8, 2012
i bought these cute slippers for my (then) 17 month old grandson, they are warm and comfy for him and he likes wearing them, which is noteworthy, because he is always pulling his shoes off. Best of all, they stay on! The elastic on the sides is the reason they stay on and the elastic makes them easy to slip on. He used these slippers for many months and they have been comfy for his growing feet. My grandson is now 28 months old and I just purchased the same slippers in a bigger size.
- Best Uses: Home, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable Sole, Quiet, Soft, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width