Kamik Jetsetter Pac Boots - Insulated (For Little and Big Kids)
About Kamik Jetsetter Pac Boots - Insulated (For Little and Big Kids)
Closeouts. While your little one's out there have a slush-stomping good time, you can rest easy knowing Kamik's Jetsetter pac boots are keeping your kid's toes toasty warm and dry with a heat-reflective thermal liner and waterproof synthetic rubber.
Specs about Kamik Jetsetter Pac Boots - Insulated (For Little and Big Kids)
- Comfort rating -25°F/-32°C
- Waterproof materials: Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: Removable insulated bootie
- Upper: Textile and synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Removable Liner: Multi-layer inner boot
- Outsole: Synthetic rubber
- Height: 8"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Canada
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Kamik never disappoints!Verified Buyer Reviewed by MTTiff from Bozeman on Monday, October 23, 2017My kids are on their 6th or 7th pair of KAmiks, and the sizing stays true and predictable. They are light on the feet but so warm that running around in non-sub zero weather can cause sweaty feet. The removable liner is key, because you can dry them out and prevent stinkyness. The liner is even washable.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.