About Kamik Jetsetter Pac Boots - Insulated (For Toddlers)
Closeouts. While your little one's out there have a slush-stomping good time, you can rest easy knowing Kamik's Jetsetter pac boots are keeping your kid's toes toasty warm and dry with a heat-reflective thermal liner and waterproof synthetic rubber.
Specs about Kamik Jetsetter Pac Boots - Insulated (For Toddlers)
- Comfort rating -25°F/-32°C
- Waterproof materials: Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: Removable insulated bootie
- Upper: Textile and synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Removable Liner: Multi-layer inner boot
- Outsole: Synthetic rubber
- Height: 7"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in United States of America , Canada
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Genry Winner from New Jersey on Tuesday, November 29, 2016I like these boots because they're made of flexible and light rubber, so they are not huge or bulky. Also very comfortable is a removable inner boot. Made in Canada
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.