About Kamik Pendleton Pac Boots (For Men)
Specs about Kamik Pendleton Pac Boots (For Men)
- Boot style: Lace-Up,Pac / Multi-Sport
- Boot features: Non-Insulated,Non-Waterproof
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof rubber bottoms
- Upper: Nubuck
- Removable Liner: 11mm Thinsulate®
- Outsole: Injected TPR
- Height: 9-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 4 lb. 4 oz.
- Half sizes order up
- Made in Canada Canada
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Yellowstone Guide from Yellowstone Park on Tuesday, January 1, 2013Bought this boot because it was made in Canada not CHINA. Didn't know thay made such cheap boots in Canada. Very flimsy upper of split leather not Nubuk as advetised. This makes the boot hard to put on, no support in upper. Boot is warm but I think the liner will pack out quickly, then the boot will not be so warm. If you step on a dime with the ball of your foot you'll know if its heads or tails. Boot was cheap and you get what you pay for here. Will send back but need to use them for a while, as I have nothing else.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mwm from Yakima, WA on Tuesday, December 18, 2012Size feels small at first, but the liner boot has loft that quickly conforms to foot, making fit comfortable and true to size
Reviewed by Dessert Rat from Central Oregon, on Thursday, November 8, 2012Boots arrived and they look good but are too small. I'm a 12 and they fit like and 11-11 1/2. Might order a 13.
Also... If you use a Return express credit to order something and need to return it....like these boots, YOU CAN'T. You have to repurchase them and when you return the boots that are too small you will get a credit. Just like the old days.
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
Reviewed by Rob from MA on Tuesday, December 25, 2007Great in the snow and warm boot!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Snow, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Professional Guide
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Good Traction, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
Reviewed by Jim from Wisconsin on Wednesday, November 7, 2007Simple construction, soft boot, very flexible. Fit is a bit small, I wear anything from a 10.5 to a 12, I ordered a 12 and just have room for a heavy sock. Nice comfy boot without being 'clunky' like similar winter boots.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Snow
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof