Just what I have been looking for!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Staying warm in Alaska from Fairbanks, Alaska on Monday, November 5, 2012
This is the coat I have looking for! I live in Fairbanks, Alaska, and want a coat to keep me warm while I wait for the bus in sub-zero weather. It's long so it keeps my legs warm. The hood is warm, but not bulky.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather Wear, Waiting for the bus
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Keeps legs warm, Nice Hood, Warm, Weather Flap With Snaps
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: