About Kastle MX 70 Alpine Skis
Closeouts. An easy-turning carving machine, Kastle MX 70 alpine skis are constructed with two sheets of titanal and two sheets of rubber for a luxuriously smooth ride when ripping groomers and hardpack.
- Two rubber dampening sheets for a smooth and quiet ride
- Two sheets of 0.5mm titanal for stability at speed
- Standard camber
- Ash and fir wood core
- Hollowtech technology in tip reduces weight
- Sidecut dimensions: 118/70/100mm
- Turn radius: 160cm=13.5m, 168cm=15m
- Weight: 6 lb. 15 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass, titanal, wood core and graphite sintered base
- Made in Austria
Specs about Kastle MX 70 Alpine Skis
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.