About Keen Bellingham Ultralite Socks - 3-Pack, Merino Wool, Low Cut (For Women)
Closeouts. Made with a specific left- and right-foot design, Keen's Bellingham Ultralite socks have an optimum fit that's contoured to the arches and lines of each foot. Temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking merino wool puts Bellingham at the top of the class for performance.
Specs about Keen Bellingham Ultralite Socks - 3-Pack, Merino Wool, Low Cut (For Women)
- Height: Below the ankle
- Fabric: 60% merino wool, 35% nylon, 3% spandex, 2% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in United States of America (yarn imported)
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 2-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lucyluce from Vancouver, BC Canada on Friday, May 4, 2012Feet slide around inside the socks, I have 2 other styles of Keen socks and love them, but not this design.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Hiking
- Cons: Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Regulates Temperature Well, Wicks Away Moisture
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.