Customer Reviews Of:
Keen Emerald City 3-Point Sandals - Leather (For Women)
Closeouts. Simple, delectable and comfortable -- Keen's Emerald City 3-Point sandals are a must-have for warm-weather fashion.
Average Rating based on 25 reviews 4.280000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Alli from Blacksburg, VA on Wednesday, April 4, 2012Great shoe for wearing around campus and my office. Very light and comfortable. However, leather upper stretched so I cannot adjust this sandal as much as I would like to but will be good during the summer as my feet tend to swell. Can stand for hours in these shoes and my feet stay comfortable and my legs and back stay happy! I wear a size 7 in Keen hikers but needed these sandals in a 7.5 because my toes were hanging over the top of the shoe.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Travel, Work
- Cons: Leather Stretches
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Great with Jeans, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MaryKL from Seattle WA on Thursday, February 2, 2012Cute, unique style. The thick leather that goes between the toe is uncomfortable and stiff and the back strap increases the pulling. I'm a flip flop wearer but I found these uncomfortable.
One of the sandal's soles whooshed air with ever step, more funny than anything. I returned them. True to size. Hope you have better luck.
- Cons: Fat stiff toe piece, Sole whooshes
- Pros: Fun Color, Nice quality leather, Soft comfortable foot bed
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 3dvizwiz from Boulder, CO on Monday, November 21, 2011These were at least a half size to a full size too large, and I was sad as I find that Keens usually run true to size. My pair was returned.
- Cons: Poor Fit, Runs large
- Pros: Nice Style, Soft leather
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KS GShell from Buhler KS on Thursday, October 20, 2011This is my second pair of Emerald City 3-Point...just love them.
- Best Uses: Flexible, Multi function
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gunnerhepp from Philly, PA on Tuesday, October 11, 2011Just love the fun color and the quality of a Keen product
- Best Uses: Anytime
- Cons: Runs a little short
- Pros: Love the color orange, very soft footbed