too bad it's a closeout!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sailor Ann from Maine on Monday, October 10, 2011
Am spending the winter in Canada and wanted a warm boot. Difficult to enter due to the high heel support, but once you're past that.....very comfortable.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Travel
- Cons: Difficult Entry/Exit
- Describe Yourself: Shops for necessity
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Cushioning, Stable, Stylish, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: