Keen Mt. Airy Lite Socks - Dri-Release®, FreshGuard®, Quarter-Crew (For Women)
About Keen Mt. Airy Lite Socks - Dri-Release®, FreshGuard®, Quarter-Crew (For Women)
Closeouts. Slip on Keen's Mt. Airy Lite socks before you lace up your sneakers for cool, dry and odor-free comfort during your workout.
Specs about Keen Mt. Airy Lite Socks - Dri-Release®, FreshGuard®, Quarter-Crew (For Women)
- Height: Quarter crew
- Fabric: 53% recycled polyester, 34% nylon, 10% organic cotton, 3% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in United States of America (yarn imported)
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Chris400 from Missouri on Monday, May 20, 2013I always like keen socks because they fit well. I like the fact they have a left foot and right foot.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Call of the outdoors from SW Michigan on Wednesday, May 16, 2012Great, great lightweight socks. My one and only complaint is that they're a bit too long. When I put them on, I have to pull back on the toes to distribute all the extra sock. They're not bulky and haven't yet bunched up during wear, but I haven't worn them on a serious long hike yet.
- Best Uses: Cycling, Daily Use, Hiking, Running
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels too big
- Pros: Durable, Good Design, Regulates Temperature Well, Stylish, Wicks Away Moisture
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.