Keen Mt. Vernon Met Work Boots - Steel Safety Toe (For Men)
About Keen Mt. Vernon Met Work Boots - Steel Safety Toe (For Men)
2nds. Made in the USA for long days spent on tough jobs, Keen's Mt. Vernon Met work boots offer extra metatarsal protection and all-weather breathability. The left- and right-asymmetrical steel safety toe provides a roomier toe box for all-day comfort.
Specs about Keen Mt. Vernon Met Work Boots - Steel Safety Toe (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Water resistant
- Gusseted tongue
- Safety toe: Steel
- Safety standards: ASTM F2413-11 M 1/75, C/75, EH rated (Electrical Hazard)
- Upper: Nubuck and synthetic
- Lining: Fabric
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber
- Shank: Composite
- Height: 5-1/2"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 3 lb. 14 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Best BuyVerified Buyer Reviewed by Dondydon from Houston on Sunday, November 12, 2017Really great and comfortable. Will buy again!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.