I would buy these again.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Licketysplit from Wausau, WI on Monday, March 29, 2010
I bought these for running on the treadmill because I can't stand wearing sneakers. They work great. The first few days they rubbed a little on the sides but then they broke in nicely.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Everyday, Travel, Walking
- Cons: Needs Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Good Arch Support
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: