Comfy, but ugly!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Angie from Charleston, SC on Thursday, August 4, 2011
These shoes fit great and felt great - I didn't expect any less from Keen. However, the green ones just looked incredibly dorky on me - perhaps it was the very loud white sole. I was going to use them for canoeing and hiking, but the appearance was just too much. Sent back, going to get another pair in-store.
- Best Uses: Kayaking, Walking/Hiking
- Cons: Heavy, Unattractive
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy On and Off, Good Traction, Great Fit
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: