Great play shoes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DBF from New York, NY on Wednesday, August 15, 2012
After my daughter has worn two pairs of Keen Newports, I had to stock up on these for my infant son, in anticipation of his walking, running, playing. In the Northeast, these are good 3 season shoes -- I put socks under them when the weather cools off. They are easy to clean and I love the durable, gripping soles for playground use.
- Best Uses: Everyday Wear, Playing, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Parent Of Two Or More
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Easy To Clean, Easy To Put On / Take Off, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width