It is what it says it is!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jo the intrepid tramper from New Zealand on Monday, January 18, 2010
I am using this product for minor and major tramps in NZ outback. It is what it says it is....4WD for your feet. I cannot feel stones or rocks under my feet and they don't get sore when I walk long distances. The price was right even taking into consideration the exchange rate. Thank you.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cold weather, Day hikes, Everyday, Main tramping tracks NZ, Wet Weather
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Traction, No Break-in, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: