Very, very good H2O shoe.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Roe from Pollock Pines on Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Loved this shoe, a friend told me about it, I purchased 2 pairs for me and 2 pairs for my sisters. I teach water aerobics, and they are great for the water and they dry quickly, unlike other water shoes.
- Best Uses: Beach, In water
- Cons: none
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stylish, Support
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: