2 sizes too small!
Reviewed by Erin07 from Marshfield, MA on Thursday, April 22, 2010
I love keen shoes. I am a 7.5. I read that these ran small, so I bought an 8. My toes rub against the front of the shoe! So back they go. Thankfully they had an 8.5, but having to pay to return them stinks! I have never worn an 8.5! I bought the green/yellow and the yellow is not as obnoxiously bright as pictured.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Walking
- Cons: Too small
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Comfortable if they fit
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: