One fine shoe!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Traci from Jamestown, NY on Tuesday, March 25, 2008
My pair feels a little short for the size. I usually have room to spare in a 6 1/2, as my foot is typically in between a 6 and 6 1/2. But this pair of 6 1/2's definitely has no room to spare. I am keeping them, nonetheless, and I hope I won't have any problems. They are a great shoe, and it's been hard for me to find a sandal that has enough support and traction to wear for my mild day hikes. I think these will work out fine.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Hiking, Travel
- Cons: a little short in length
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stable
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: