Stylish? No. Quality? YES.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Brianna the wanderer from Minneapolis, MN on Saturday, June 4, 2011
Although they're not the cutest shoes I own, they most certainly held up in the harshest hiking conditions. These shoes are very high quality and I wouldn't ever hike without them. Very good investment, worth every penny.
- Best Uses: Outdoors, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: