Great for not so great feet!
Reviewed by Shannon from Eau Claire, WI on Friday, April 25, 2008
What I love about these shoes (and most Keens really) is that they have great arche support. This will be my 4th pair of Keens and I can't get enough of them. Also, when I tried on the Newports at the store, my pinky toe stuck out through a side slat. The sales lady informed me that they designed the Venice shoe specifically because some people were having that same problem with the Newports. I tried them on in the store and was hooked. The Venice have more open breathing room and look just as great (if not better) than the Newports. I'm just glad I checked here first and didn't spend [$] like I would have in the store!
- Best Uses: Great for everyday use
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stable, Supports your Arches
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: