my favorite keen sandals yet
Verified Buyer Reviewed by woodsprite from virgin islands on Tuesday, March 1, 2011
i love keens. have been wearing them for years. i work seasonally - on a rugged hiking trail in the summer, where i wear the arroyos because they have better tread. in the winter i work in the caribbean. this is my first season wearing the whispers, and i LOVE them!!!! they are lightweight and tropical and i can't believe i'm saying this - stylish. i wear them everyday, including hiking. they run narrower than most keens and also run smaller (with the arroyos and newports i would wear a 5.5 or 6, with these definitely a 5). as with all keens despite the antimicrobial footbed, they smell awful rather quickly, but you can also throw them in the washing machine, which helps.
- Best Uses: Beach, Everyday, Travel, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Adventureous, Casual, Outdoorsy
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width