Verified Buyer Reviewed by StickySue from Dallas, Tx on Monday, September 19, 2011
I wore these hiking at Zion National Park - going uphill my heels slid back a bit - not uncomfortable. Then went in the river with them, and rapelled and bouldered wearing these. I have other shoes with better traction, but the Keen's were better than I was expecting.
- Best Uses: Beach, Outdoors, Rapelled in them, Walking
- Cons: Heel slides back a bit
- Describe Yourself: Outdoorsy
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width