Like walking on air
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Have kayak will paddle from Santa Maria, CA on Tuesday, November 8, 2011
I wear these with capris throughout the year. They are quite convenient when traveling through airports. They slip off and on easily for the security check. This is my 9th pair of Keens and I have never had an issue with the "break in". I would recommend wearing these for any occasion outdoors, except the beach. They have the open weave design which allows plenty of sand to get in but no way to get it out without taking them off. The one thing that keeps me coming back to Keens is that they are washable. Once a month I throw them in the washer with some jeans and they come out good as new.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Everyday, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Good color selection, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width