Verified Buyer Reviewed by Appalachian hubby from Western NC on Tuesday, December 20, 2011
These sandals are great. Easy to throw on in spring and summer when you want to be prepared for a summer shower, a sunny day, a walk across town or a romp in the woods. They are shoe enough to moving quickly and with agility, yet sandal enough to keep you feeling free of the confinement of conventional shoes or the hazards of non supportive and occassioanlly dangerous flip flops. These were a gift to my wife to replace her old dog chewed pair. Now she can have happy feet once more! Oh, and We have since purchased keen boots for winter as they share similar comfy footbeds and great tread patterns. Can't go wrong with keen, especially if you have a slightly wider foot.
- Best Uses: Beach, Everyday, Outdoors, Travel, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual, Hiking homesteader
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width