About Keen Zion Hiking Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. Durable and protective for hiking, and stylish enough to sport at the office, Keen's Zion hiking shoes combine superior shielding from the elements with rugged good looks.
Specs about Keen Zion Hiking Shoes (For Men)
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Vlad from Belarus on Wednesday, January 8, 2014Love the shoes. Sturdy, comfortable and seem to be reliable. Excellent choice for everyday use.
Reviewed by Teenage Feet from Maine, Minnesota on Thursday, August 29, 2013I bought a pair of these for each of my teen age sons; appreciated the Keen quality at the Sierra Trading Post price. We hiked in the woods, walked on the beach and biked in the city all without complaints or blisters.
Reviewed by Lord Shankus Maximus from PA on Thursday, August 15, 2013Needed a new pair of shoes, didn't want sneakers, these hikers fit the bill!
Reviewed by CHristian Zorn from Atlanta on Wednesday, July 24, 2013Lately Sierra has been selling merchandise of low quality and in sizes that never match what it is labeled as. Somehow these beauties slipped through. I am 6'3 and weigh 265. I wear a 13.5 Wide and have a narrow heel. I purchased these in14 Wide, fully expecting to return them. I'll just list what I like:
1. the box toe is roomy. I can wiggle my toes and the shoe is comfortably snug up to the widest part of the foot but not loose anywhere.
2. Because it is a box toe with no taper, it does not look like you are wearing a size 14
3. The heel is comfortably snug and does not slip
4. They look great
5. They do not roast your foot in a sauna the way some shoes do - they breath.
These are a rare find, especially at this price. I am ordering another pair.
Reviewed by Keen from San Francisco on Monday, July 22, 2013Good product..
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.