Cheap & dangerous

Reviewed by Still Dreamin from NC on Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Yes, these were very inexpensive & you definitely get what you pay for! They are NOT microwave safe as described. I reheated on low in microwave & ended up with a melted, hot mess! In fact, they probably should not even get near water that is too hot! The plastic is very cheap & extremely thin. The lids buckle even in fridge.
Not worth returning, but hopeful this review will prompt STP to change the description forbthese containers. Actually, preventing further sales of this product would be even better!