About Kiva Designs Tour Collection Vertical Briefcase
Closeouts. Two external zip pockets mean accessing essentials is easy with Kiva Designs' Tour Collection vertical briefcase, a commuter-friendly bag that uses fabric made from recycled water bottles.
- Microfleece-lined computer compartment accommodates up to 13" laptop
- Front and back zip easy-access pockets
- Zip main compartment has file pocket with touch-fasten closure
- Front organizer pocket
- Adjustable, padded non-slip shoulder strap
- Fibers used in making the fabric come from recycled water bottles
- Detachable shoulder strap: 50"
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 16x11-1/2x5"
- Capacity: 920 cu.in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Material: Recycled polyester
- Made in Vietnam
Specs about Kiva Designs Tour Collection Vertical Briefcase
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by WyoMom from Laramie on Thursday, December 13, 2012I wanted a bag that would hold my iPad, small purse, coffee mug and paperwork (an 8 1/2x11 calendar and folders or a binder), with good spots for phone, glasses, pens, etc. This bag has it all! It has all the right pockets and they all zip, so I can stuff it under an airplane seat without concern that I'll lose something. It's big enough to stuff in a snack and a coat if needed, without being so big that everything rattles around. The vertical design lets it slip right into my bike basket. The only thing I'd change is the strap, with its built in curved pad--I have yet to find a way to make the curve work with how I carry it, either cross body or on one shoulder. But a strap is pretty easy to change. This bag is great!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by GREENER from LAS VEGAS, NV on Friday, December 7, 2012This vertical briefcase really caught my eye. Love the blue color. The briefcase is practical and useful, but still attractive. Well-made by Kiva Designs. Looks like it will last a while.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Audubon Girl from Connecticut on Monday, September 3, 2012This is a great bag for flying. It fits a computer, iPad, small purse and lots of other things with plenty of room and then goes under the seat with room for your feet beside it. Even better than I thought it would be
- Best Uses: Great For Work And Travel
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic
- Primary use: Personal
- Pros: Easy To Access Items, Easy To Carry, Good Capacity, High Quality, Lightweight, Stylish
- Travel Frequency: 11-19 Annual Trips
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.