About KJUS Formula Thinsulate® Snow Pants - Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. KJUS Formula snow pants deliver the perfect combination of performance fit and non-bulky warmth. Waterproof breathable fabric and Thinsulate® Platinum Flex insulation deliver peak performance for aspiring racers and dedicated freeriders.
Specs about KJUS Formula Thinsulate® Snow Pants - Insulated (For Men)
- Features: Insulated,Water-resistant
- Waterproof materials: Dermizax® EV waterproof breathable membrane
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Seam sealed: Critical
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Inseam: Short 30", Regular 31" (based on size 52)
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang to dry
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Made in China
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Cannot ship to Australia
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JimR92009 from Southern California on Monday, January 19, 2015Great fit, excellent construction. Runs true to size as well. Very comfortable. Cant wait to get them on snow!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by El Presidente from Lake Tahoe on Monday, September 24, 2012As with all KJUS products, exceptionally well made. Hard to believe such an athletic fit could include adequate insullation. But it does.
Some may not appreciate the lack of pockets, but I can never figure what to do with the excessive number of pockets on brands like Bogner. What, of substance, would you put in a shin pocket while skiing?
Note: Bright colors are very bright. I was hoping for a burnt orange. Is more neon.
- Best Uses: Downhill
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.