Kodiak Mason Lo-Cut Snow Boots (For Little and Big Boys)
About Kodiak Mason Lo-Cut Snow Boots (For Little and Big Boys)
Closeouts. Kodiak's Mason snow boots are packed with Thinsulate® insulation and made with Repel-X® waterproofing, so your winter adventurer's toes will stay toasty from snowman to sled hill. The no-tie lacing system and touch-fasten strap make for easy on-off with a snug fit, and the lugged rubber outsole offers excellent traction.
Specs about Kodiak Mason Lo-Cut Snow Boots (For Little and Big Boys)
- Waterproof materials: Repel-X® waterproof construction and waterproof bootie
- Gusseted tongue
- Insulation: 200g Thinsulate®
- Upper: Synthetic leather and nylon textile
- Lining: Nylex®
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 6"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Grandson loves these.Verified Buyer Reviewed by KBTX from Texas on Sunday, January 29, 2017My grandson loves these.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.