About Komperdell Carbon Freeride Descent Adjustable Ski Poles
Closeouts. Komperdell's Carbon Freeride Descent ski poles are a premier performer for backcountry and resort skiers seeking durability, adjustability and a light swing weight. The carbon lower section is reinforced with a Titanal HF rock sleeve, and the Power Lock III locking mechanisms have been updated with high-density aluminum.
Specs about Komperdell Carbon Freeride Descent Adjustable Ski Poles
- Number of sections: 2
- Lock mechanism: Power Lock III
- Length: 43" (110cm) to 59" (150cm)
- Basket type: Snow
- Tip material: Ice-Flex Tungsten/Carbide tip
- Single/Pair: Pair
- Shaft material: Titanal, HF upper section, Carbon with rocksleeve lower section
- Handle material: Composite
- Weight: 1 lb. 2.8 oz.
- Recommended use: Alpine skiing
- Made in Austria
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.