La Sportiva Makalu Mountaineering Boots (For Women)
About La Sportiva Makalu Mountaineering Boots (For Women)
Closeouts. La Sportiva's Makalu mountaineering boots are specially designed for all-season technical hiking, backpacking and general mountaineering. Weatherproof silicone-impregnated leather upper adds durability, while special ankle cut and Dri-Lex lining significantly diminish break-in time. Mountainflex insole stiffened to handle automatic crampons for winter climbing.
- Easily adjusted fit via a locking D-ring lace system
- MPE outsole is deeply lugged
- Engineered to last through years of harsh trekking
- Board-lasted construction
- Height: 6”
- Weight: 4 lb. pr.
- Medium width
- Closeouts. Italy.
- Size Euro(US): 37(6) 37.5(6½) 38(7) 38.5(7-7½) 39(7½-8) 39.5(8) 40(8½) 40.5(9) 41(9-9½) 41.5(9½-10) 42(10)
- Runs small, order ½ size larger.
Specs about La Sportiva Makalu Mountaineering Boots (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by jung yoon from seoul,korea on Wednesday, December 5, 2007i bought this boots for winter,when i put them on my feet. i felt a heavy somewhat,but it was comfort and support.highly recommended
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cold weather, Day hikes
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Traction, Non-slip sole, Stable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.