About La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes (For Big Girls)
Closeouts. If you're looking for shoes that can edge on vertical rock, yet feature a downturned shape for aggressive performance on overhanging routes, you'll love La Sportiva's Miura VS climbing shoes. The leather upper is unlined underfoot for increased sensitivity, and the sticky Vibram® XS Grip 2 outsole handles edging and smearing while maintaining even wear.
Specs about La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes (For Big Girls)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: High
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Vibram® XSgrip2®
- Weight (pair): 14.8 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JadeAngelx from Pennsylvania on Thursday, February 25, 2016When I tried them on, they were a perfect fit. Not too loose, but not too tight either. I first wore them to climb indoors for a bouldering competition, and I was able to complete most of the climbs I wanted. These shoes are a good first pair of aggressive shoes for anyone who wants to climb harder.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“I was curious how these fit as far as true to size? I wear a 5.5 in flats and 6 in sneakers. May sound like a dumb question but I wanted to be sure they didn't run smaller/narrower since it says big girls sizing. Thank you!”
These are youth girls sizes. According to our fit models this item is running true to size.