About La Sportiva Nago Climbing Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. With a toes-flat, low-tension fit and a Vibram® XS Edge outsole, La Sportiva Nago climbing shoes are an excellent choice for developing climbers seeking a balance of all-day comfort and reliable grip.
Specs about La Sportiva Nago Climbing Shoes (For Men)
- Recommended use: Trad climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Leather
- Outsole: Vibram® XS Edge
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Aint no mountain high enough from Montana on Sunday, October 1, 2017I am a beginner female rock climber who finally made the switch from rentals to these. They feel much better, very sticky and I am more confident on those small foot holds.
Others mentioned that it dies your feet red, I haven't had this problem yet. Though my feet don't get too sweaty.
Great deal for the price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sean from NY on Thursday, July 20, 2017Basic shoes that fit well, aren't too aggressive, at a good price. Seem like they'll hold up for a while. I typically wear a 12, 12.5, and a 11.5 is perfect.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MF from Texas on Saturday, February 11, 2017I wanted to like these, but had to return. Tried a 42, which generally fit my women's size 11 feet (snug, but no pain in the front).
1. The deal breaker: heel is too tall for me and bothers my Achilles even just them trying on. Didn't have a dead space in the heel or any other heel fit problem, so I'd imagine they'd fit pretty well if the rubber at the back of the ankle were half an inch or more shorter.
2. These take time to put on. I had to unlace half the shoe to be able to squeeze my foot in. I liked, the laces for the adjustable fit, but I would never be able to slip these off between climbs.
3. Minor issue: these seemed to fit my feet Ike a glove (except the Achilles problem), but there was serious farting going on whenever I tried to walk in them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by L.S. from Colorado on Monday, May 9, 2016Ok so this is the first pair of climbing shoes I've owned, but i have tried different rentals at gyms. The ones I got fit SOOO much better than any I've tried and they don't mash my toes to some weird beak point tip. The rubber is pretty sticky and the price can't be beat! Maybe it's because I'm new, but I Really like em!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Steve N from Boston on Friday, February 26, 2016Nice snug comfortable fit, 44 for my street shoe 11.5 wide. The red feet thing isn't that bad, for me, a few red marks that mostly wash off.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
According to our fit team this item is running true to size. These do not state whether or not they have a break in.