About La Sportiva Sideral 2.0 Alpine Touring Ski Boots (For Men)
Closeouts. Updated with a refined lower buckle and a more accommodating shape, La Sportiva's Sideral alpine touring boots offer featherweight performance for ski mountaineering and extended tours. The set-it-and-forget-it Fast Lock closure system converts the boot from ski to walk mode, and a supportive exoskeleton at the back of the cuff ensures precision during descents.
Specs about La Sportiva Sideral 2.0 Alpine Touring Ski Boots (For Men)
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring
- Binding compatibility: Alpine Touring
- Forward lean: 12, 14 or 16 degrees
- Flex index: 90
- Shell: Grilamid®
- Number of buckles: 2
- Removable liner: Heat moldable
- Removable insole
- Height: 12"
- Weight (pair): 6 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 907 Skier from Alaska on Tuesday, November 21, 2017True to size. Somewhat complicated system might be hard to put on with cold hands. Light weight and good range of motion. Have not skied them yet but so far they seem to be a good value for the price.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.