La Sportiva Starlet 2.0 Alpine Touring Ski Boots (For Women)
About La Sportiva Starlet 2.0 Alpine Touring Ski Boots (For Women)
Closeouts. La Sportiva's Starlet 2.0 alpine touring ski boots are supportive enough for big, burly lines, light enough for quick backcountry laps and versatile enough for challenging ski mountaineering descents. The updated version fits a wider range of feet, and the Fast Lock walk mode offers a full 68-degrees of cuff rotation.
Specs about La Sportiva Starlet 2.0 Alpine Touring Ski Boots (For Women)
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring
- Binding compatibility: Alpine,Alpine Touring
- Forward lean: 12, 14 or 16 degrees
- Flex index: 90
- Shell: Grilamid®
- Number of buckles: 2
- Removable liner: Removable insulated liner
- Height: 12"
- Weight (pair): 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.