La Sportiva Starlet Alpine Touring Ski Boots (For Women)
About La Sportiva Starlet Alpine Touring Ski Boots (For Women)
Closeouts. Stiff enough for big, burly lines, light enough for quick backcountry laps, and versatile enough for challenging technical descents, La Sportiva's Starlet alpine touring ski boots deliver a full day of comfort, support and stability. The Cam Closure system allows easy adjusting, and the Fast Lock walk mode offers a full 68-degrees of cuff rotation.
Specs about La Sportiva Starlet Alpine Touring Ski Boots (For Women)
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring
- Binding compatibility: Tech,Alpine Touring
- Forward lean: 12, 14 or 16 degrees
- Flex index: 90
- Shell: Grilamid®, Pebax®, carbon-reinforced polymer
- Number of buckles: 2
- Removable liner: Tour
- Outsole: La Sportiva LazerGrip
- Height: 11"
- Weight (pair): 4 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Visit our Ski Boots Guide
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide