La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoes (For Little and Big Kids)
About La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoes (For Little and Big Kids)
Closeouts. La Sportiva's Tarantula climbing shoes are designed to provide durability and a comfortable fit for beginner or moderate climbers. Two touch-fasten straps offer an accommodating fit, and the neutral shape is effective in a range of climbing scenarios.
Specs about La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoes (For Little and Big Kids)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and synthetic
- Lining: Synthetic
- Outsole: FriXion® rubber
- Weight (pair): 15.2 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Nice but order largerVerified Buyer Reviewed by newclimber from Wisconsin on Monday, January 22, 2018Looked like great shoes and I see a lot of people wearing them at our rock climbing gym, but I didn't figure out the sizing prior to ordering so I ultimately had to return them because they didn't have my correct size. If you're ordering, order 2 sizes up. I typically wear a 5-5.5 (36) in women's shoes and I needed a 7 (38) in climbing shoes.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.