La Sportiva Tarantulace Climbing Shoes (For Little and Big Kids)
About La Sportiva Tarantulace Climbing Shoes (For Little and Big Kids)
Closeouts. La Sportiva's Tarantulace climbing shoes are designed to provide durability and grip for beginner or moderate climbers who appreciate a more comfortable fit. The lace-up design creates a custom fit, and the neutral shape is effective in a range of climbing scenarios.
Specs about La Sportiva Tarantulace Climbing Shoes (For Little and Big Kids)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Leather and synthetic
- Lining: Leather
- Outsole: FriXion® rubber
- Weight (pair): 14.4 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Fastastic shoesVerified Buyer Reviewed by Juanmanuelguzman from Mexico on Tuesday, June 5, 2018They are not my first climbing shoes, i knowed LaSportiva Tarantulace is very confortable and some of the best climbing shoes for a beginner, the price was very good, very cheap when i get it in a clearance
Run true to size because they stretch a lot.Reviewed by Jessica the Adventurer from Santa Cruz, California on Friday, March 9, 2018These are super comfortable so if you're new or have sensitive feet then these are for you. I can walk around in these for hours, but they're not as good as others for smearing on the tiniest of foot holds. Great beginner shoes. I ordered a 39 after trying them on at REI (they were $80 there) but I easily could've worn a 38.5 or 38 because they're leather and stretch soon after wearing. Still keep in my arsenal but I wear my more aggressive shoes usually.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.