Reviewed by Roo from Bay Area, CA on Saturday, August 21, 2010
Princess seaming in the front gives this jacket a couture touch. I will be replacing the boring buttons :) At ordering, I wasn't sure about the jacket's "glossy" description, but with fitted styling, it works. Fyi, the fabric doesn't stretch, but is breathable. Definitely accents my curves! I like it as a standalone piece (kinda like a fancy top)or layered with light blouse, cami or tank. The color is as pictured, dark chocolate.
- Best Uses: Going Out, Work
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length