About Lansky Diamond Knife Sharpening Pads - 3-Pack
Closeouts. Keep your knives and tools sharp with this three-pack of Lansky's Diamond knife sharpening pads. Choose from course, medium or fine grits on an easy-to-grip rubber handle.
Specs about Lansky Diamond Knife Sharpening Pads - 3-Pack
- Material: Rubber over-molded composite handle and diamond grit
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 6x1x3/8" (LxWxD), 2x3/4" diamond grit sharpening surface
- Made in United States of America
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by sunny from seattle, wa on Tuesday, October 16, 2012I carry my knife on my side in the mountains - the fine grit drops easily into my saddlebag so I can keep my knife sharp during trips. I will make a leather sleeve for it so it can travel by itself & still be protected. Perfect size, easy grip.
- Best Uses: Fine Tune An Edge, Get Rid Of Burrs
- Pros: Easy To Pack Along, Lightweight, Work great
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Zeke99 from Canuck central on Thursday, August 30, 2012nice
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kitchen girl from West Virginia on Monday, August 20, 2012I think this was a mistake. I have been looking for a similar product at a good price, but these are so short that I don't think they are practical for general sharpening, although the surfaces are very nice.
- Best Uses: Sharpening paring knives
- Cons: Not easy with long knife
- Pros: Feel good, Nice handles, Secure Grip
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Magnum Mack from Terre Haute, IN on Wednesday, August 15, 2012This product is very handy to take to the field or water. Lansky makes very good products and this one is no different, but the only downfall is the short sharpening surface on each stone. It is very nice to have 3 different grade (coarse, fine, etc.) stones in one convenient set. The only reason I give it 4/5 stars is due to the short sharpening surfaces, but I do recommend this product.
- Best Uses: Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Kitchen
- Cons: Short sharpening surface
- Pros: Convenient, packable, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Don S from Dallas, TX on Tuesday, June 26, 2012I have never owned a diamond sharpener. As soon as I got these, I used the fine grit to touch up my pocket knife.
It did a very good job but left some streaks. More of what I'm used to with a medium or coarse stone grit.
The sharpening pads were a bit too short for a long stroke, but it got the job done.
I wanted a lightweight sharpener for my hunting pack to touch up knives while field dressing. These fit the bill perfectly. Actually, the fine grit is all I needed, but the price for the set was impossible to beat.
- Best Uses: Good field sharpener set
- Cons: Fine still a bit coarse, Pad not very long
- Pros: Compact, Fast sharpening, Inexpensive, Lansky's reputation