About Lauren by Ralph Lauren Stanza Rain Coat (For Men)
Closeouts. A featherweight rain coat that's ideal for the business traveler, the Stanza from Lauren by Ralph Lauren is a water-repellent classic with partial pinstripe lining.
Specs about Lauren by Ralph Lauren Stanza Rain Coat (For Men)
- Closure: 5 Buttons
- Length: Short 35", Regular 36", Long 37" (based on size 42)
- Fabric: 65% cotton, 35% nylon
- Lining: 65% polyester, 35% rayon
- Care: Dry clean
- Total weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rainman from midwest on Friday, December 28, 2012Really is a nice stylish raincoat. It is very thin and lightweight, I hope it stands up well over time. I think the price I paid was a little high for this item. Try to get it for under $80.00
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lori from seattle from seattle on Wednesday, September 19, 2012Light weight can be worn without a sports coat or with. Very clean lines.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lobohowler from Iowa on Sunday, September 9, 2012Best for travel. It won't stand up to heavy rain, but is good if you have an umbrella. The lining is only about 1/4 length. The coat looks good.
- Best Uses: Travel, Warm weather
- Cons: Lining
- Pros: Light
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Retired P.I. from New York, NY on Friday, June 29, 2012This is a three-season-do-everything kind of rain-jacket, good for all occasions. The shorter length makes it easy to use for most activities.
- Best Uses: Business-casual coat
- Cons: Sleeves a bit long
- Pros: All you need until winter, Lots of pockets, Seems fairly waterproof, Short summer-weight, Specifically sized
Verified Buyer Reviewed by clm from Calgary on Monday, June 25, 2012Happy with the product. Classic styling that is not a trench coat.
- Best Uses: Great over a suit
- Cons: none
- Pros: Light Weight, Tailored nicely