Great product for the price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Austin Nutt from Chicago, IL and Harbert, MI on Monday, May 14, 2012
Great value. Its light and works great for a spoon/fork. If you need a knife then bring one because this won't cut anything.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Car Camping, Hiking
- Cons: Knife is not functional
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Compact, Durable, Easy To Clean, Lightweight, Spoon and Fork in one, Stable
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: