About Lilla P Flame Modal Blouson Dress - Ruffle V-Neck, Sleeveless (For Women)
Closeouts. Feminine without being fussy, Lilla P's Flame dress has a wide ruffle collar and blouson waist for a shapely and playful silhouette.
Specs about Lilla P Flame Modal Blouson Dress - Ruffle V-Neck, Sleeveless (For Women)
- Dress length: Short
- Length: 35" (based on size medium)
- Fabric: 50% pima cotton, 50% modal
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in Peru
Lilla P Womens Size Chart
|X - Small||XS||0 - 2||4 - 6||32 - 34||3 - 5|
|Small||S||2 - 4||6 - 8||34 - 36||5 - 7|
|Medium||M||6 - 8||10 - 12||38 - 40||9 - 11|
|Large||L||10 - 12||14 - 16||42 - 44||13 - 15|
|X-Large||XL||12 - 14||16 - 18||44 - 46||15 - 17|
|Petite/Small||PS||2 - 6||6 - 10||34 - 38||5 - 9|
|Medium/Large||ML||8 - 14||12 - 18||40 - 46||11 - 17|
|One Size||OS||0 - 12||4 - 16||32 - 44||3 - 15|
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by rland from Phoenix, AZ on Tuesday, June 12, 2012I'm 5'8 135 and ordered the medium, which is supposed to be a size 6/8. The peacock is a much deeper, richer vibrant color than what's depicted on the STP photo. You should google images of the dress "Lilla P ruffle v neck" and see how gorgeous it looks on some of the fashion bloggers out there.
I needed something lightweight that I could wash in a sink & quick-dry on an extended trip. This dress is simple and feminine and wearable.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out
- Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Easy Care, Figure Flattering, Nice Color, Nice Fabric, Washes Well, Wrinkle Resistant
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sharron from NV from Northern NV on Thursday, May 3, 2012Fabric very thin. Dress didn't fit well. Sent it right back.
- Comfort vs Style: Style Driven
- Cons: Cheap Fabric
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Fit: Feels too small
- Length: Feels too short
- Waist: Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bike mama from Alakska on Wednesday, January 4, 2012love this dress, can wear with leggings and jacket or sweater for cooler temps, hides the little tummy bulge
- Best Uses: Going Out, Work
- Cons: none
- Pros: Beautiful fabric, Can dress up or down, Love the deep blue color, Nice Style
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.