About Black Diamond Equipment Link 90 Alpine Skis (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Black Diamond's Link 90 alpine skis are built with a classic touring design that's updated with a paulownia wood core to reduce weight and optimize technical performance -- perfect for backcountry ventures, long-distance tours and other off-the-grid forays. The Sidewall Dampening System uses a multi-density sidewall panel to create a vibration barrier between the ski tip and binding to significantly reduce chatter on firm snow, and the semi-rocker tip stays above the snow on track and in powder.
Specs about Black Diamond Equipment Link 90 Alpine Skis (For Men and Women)
- Core material: Paulownia wood
- Base material: P-Tex 4000 base
- Construction: ABS sidewall construction
- Profile: Rocker-camber-rocker
- Tail: Notched
- Overall weight: 7 lb. 3 oz.
- Tip width: 123mm
- Waist width: 90mm
- Tail width: 111mm
- Turn radius: 23m
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring
- Made in China
- Gender Women,Men
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.